Friday, January 6, 2012

Free Technological Resources

It is incredible how many free technological resources exist for use by educators. These can be used to create lectures, record video or audio, and download public videos. Our last class, we experimented with programs such as Audacity and CamStudio. One of the best items I learned yesterday was how to download videos from youtube. I have installed the Firefox download helper and I have managed to save several videos already. I am so thankful to have taken this class.

Our individual groups have worked diligently on our presentations and now we are ready to show our classmates what we have learned. Today, my group - Kevin, Marcie, and I - will share with the class aspects of game-based learning. I will share how simulation games have revolutionized training. I will cover several areas, but will focus somewhat on war gaming by the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment